Explore more about Ranch Ehrlo Society:
- Founder and agency history
- Our Mission, Vision, and Culture
- Senior leadership
- Quality improvement
- Board of directors
We are guided by the CARE model, Children And Residential Experiences: Creating Conditions for Change, which is a multi-level program aimed at improving services for children and youth in care. Based on six guiding principles, the CARE model is designed to significantly influence the way professionals work with children.
- Developmentally focused – Every person we serve is unique and so are the services they receive.
- Family involved – Families are important we want their participation in all aspects of our programming.
- Relationship based – A good relationship is the most important part of the treatment process.
- Trauma informed – We also know that clients have experienced trauma in their lives and we use that knowledge to inform our treatment.
- Competence centred – We want youth, adults, and families to experience success and learn skills that will help them in their lives.
- Ecologically oriented – Our environments are safe, warm, and accepting.
Learn more About us and our residential, community, and family programming.