The Clinical Assessment and Resource Services Program at Ranch Ehrlo Society is currently accepting applications for a contracted Registered Psychologist. The Clinical Assessment and Resource Services Program works within a collaborative team approach to provide a wide variety of holistic psychological assessment services to children, youth, and adults involved in the Ranch Ehrlo Society. The ideal candidate will have:
- License as a Registered Psychologist in good standing with the Saskatchewan College of Psychologists including Authorized Practice Endorsement (APE) designation.
- Experience conducting a variety of clinical psychological assessments and developing recommendations for treatment and service delivery based on best practice research.
- Knowledge and skills related to assessing culturally diverse individuals (children, youth, and adults).
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Strong ability to work within multidisciplinary teams, including professionals and para-professionals.
- Strong ability to work independently and to proficiently manage a full caseload.
- Three or more years of psychological assessment experience would be considered an asset.
- Declared competence in assessment services with children, adolescent’s with the Saskatchewan College of Psychologists
Ranch Ehrlo has been selected as one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers for the last 5 years. We offer excellent benefits and pension.