Ehrlo Counselling Services, a Ranch Ehrlo Society community service, which provides a wide variety of intervention, consultation and counselling services, is currently seeking a Registered Psychologist or Master’s Prepared Clinical Social Worker. The mandate of Ehrlo Counselling is to provide community based intervention and therefore works with a variety of Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP) organizations and other community agencies in providing counselling services.
The ideal candidate will have experience in individual, group and couples counselling and a strong working knowledge of evidence based interventions. Competencies in child, adolescent, adult and couples counselling is preferred.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Fully or provisionally registered with Authorized Practice Endorsement and in good standing with the Saskatchewan College of Psychologists, or Masters in Social Work registered with the Saskatchewan Association of Social Workers.
- Strong assessment (observation and clinical interviewing) and counselling skills.
- Sound theoretical understanding and application of various evidenced-based clinical interventions.
- Exceptional individual, family, and group counseling skills.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity in working with culturally diverse clients.
- Knowledge of professional ethics related to clinical counselling.
- Excellent ability to uphold file standards, write succinct and effective reports.
- Clinical experience is preferred.
- Professional liability insurance coverage is required.