Ranch Ehrlo Society is one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers and has some exciting career opportunities within its vocation program. We are looking for the right individuals to fill Education Casual positions within our Vocational program located in Regina. If you believe in the same values as the Ranch and want to be part of a dynamic team, please join us.
The Education Casual provides work site support services to clients prior and during a job placement so that the youth may successfully complete a job. The Education Casual assists clients who have the possibility of gaining independent employment as well as those clients that may not.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supervising and assisting clients at work.
- Schedule activities and implement daily activity plans involving youth.
- Monitors and guide client’s behaviour, progress in learning, and improving work habits.
- Provides input to teachers, program manager, caseworker on the clients’ progress.
- Involved in seeking out information on community resources of benefit to clients.
- Responsible for accurate, timely reports of the activities and progress of the clients.
- Required to drive agency van.
- Teacher Assistant Certificate or certificate related to youth education or residential treatment.
- Minimum of one to three years of experience related to youth education, special education, and/or residential or youth care experience.
- Staff must hold a class 5 novice 2 or higher driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under our commercial auto insurance policy.
- Starting wage is $18.57 to $19.70 depending on education and experience.
Ranch Ehrlo has been selected as one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers for the last Six years. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and pension