Ranch Ehrlo Society is one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers and has an exciting career opportunity within its vocation program. We are looking for the right individual to fill a Education Casual position within our Vocational program located in Regina. If you believe in the same values as the Ranch and want to be part of a dynamic team, please join us.
The Education Casual provides work site support services to clients prior and during a job placement so that the youth may successfully complete a job. The Education Casual assists clients who have the possibility of gaining independent employment as well as those clients that may not.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supervising and assisting clients at work.
- Schedule activities and implement daily activity plans involving youth.
- Monitors and guide client’s behaviour, progress in learning, and improving work habits.
- Provides input to teachers, program manager, caseworker on the clients’ progress.
- Involved in seeking out information on community resources of benefit to clients.
- Responsible for accurate, timely reports of the activities and progress of the clients.
- Required to drive agency van.
- Teacher Assistant Certificate or certificate related to youth education or residential treatment.
- Minimum of one to three years of experience related to youth education, special education, and/or residential or youth care experience.
- Staff must hold a class 5 novice 2 or higher driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under our commercial auto insurance policy.
Starting wage is $18.57 to $19.70 depending on education and experience.
Ranch Ehrlo has been selected as one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers for the last Six years. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and pension.