Ranch Ehrlo Society is one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers and has some exciting career opportunities within its vocational programs. We are looking for the right individuals to fill education casual positions within our vocational programs located in Regina. If you believe in the same values as the Ranch and want to be part of a dynamic team, please join us.
The Educational Casual works within the Education department to provide support and supervision to the client in a vocational setting. The Educational Casual will help guide vocational routines while implementing behavioural and meaningful life skills strategies.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supervising and assisting students during school hours.
- Schedule activities and implement daily activity plans involving youth.
- Monitors and guide student’s behaviour, progress in learning, and improving study habits.
- Provides input to program managers, caseworker on the students’ progress.
- Involved in seeking out information on community resources of benefit to students.
- Responsible for accurate, timely reports of the activities and progress of the students.
- Required to drive agency van.
- Teacher Assistant Certificate or certificate related to youth education or residential treatment.
- Minimum of one year experience related to youth education, special education, and/or residential or youth care experience.
- Staff must hold a class 5 novice 2 or higher driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under our commercial auto insurance policy.Ranch Ehrlo has been selected as one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers for the last four years. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and pension.
- Starting wage is $18.57 to $19.70 depending on education and experience.