Ranch Ehrlo Society is one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers and has two exciting career opportunities within its residential team. We are looking for the right individuals to fill two part time permanent Personal Support Worker (PSW) positions within our residential program located in Regina and Pilot Butte. The successful individuals to contribute to the quality of life of adult clients with multiple, complex needs. If you believe in the same values as the Ranch and want to be part of a dynamic team, please join us.
This is a job that requires personality. We want you to express your sense of humour, to be active and flexible, and to expect the unexpected. Your shifts may be spent accompanying the client to appointments, assisting the client with daily living tasks, and/or socializing and integrating the client into community activities and events. In this role you will work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays. As a PSW, you will be a significant support and play an active role in the life of the clients you will work with.
Ranch Ehrlo Society believes it is important that we are a right fit for you, as you are for us. We offer our PSWs intensive training and ensure you are equipped with the tools and training to enjoy, and excel at your job.
- Experience in providing care to youth and adults is required.
- Candidates must understand or willing to learn intervention techniques that are consistent with a psychosocial developmental problem-solving approach.
- You must be willing to work as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Responsibilities include dispensing medications, report writing, taking job related training, and implementing treatment plans.
- Must have a class 5 (novice 2 or experienced) driver’s license, a criminal record check that meets agency criteria, and related post-secondary education is an asset.
We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits and pension. Starting hourly wage is $22.71 to $24.37 depending on education and experience.
All persons interested in this position must complete a mandatory online application at www.ehrlo.com/career/ . Please ensure you quote the reference number noted on this job application on all correspondence.
Applications for this position will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. on June 20, 2019.