Work for one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers and join the Ranch Ehrlo team. We are currently seeking a 2 year full-time term Project Manager. The Project Manager has overall responsibility for the successful project initiation, planning, design, implementation and monitoring of projects in the agency. As the Project Manager, you are responsible to define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely deliverables; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects. This role is responsible to oversee projects to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and that the desired outcome of the project are achieved.
The Ranch Ehrlo Society is a charitable organization dedicated to providing a range of quality assessment, treatment, education, support, and community services that improve the lives of children, youth and their families. For the last five years, the agency has been named one of Saskatchewan’s Top 20 Employers.
Qualifications and key attributes include:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Commerce, Computer Science or related area from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in leading complex IT projects and/or relevant management experience
- Project Management Professional Designation (PMP, Prince 2) or equivalent project experience
- Excellent relationship skills and ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Effective leadership skills with the ability to effectively influence others and successfully resolve both process and technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving skills using a collaborative, logical and analytical approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead change effectively and think strategically
- Strong understanding of process improvement methodology
- Superb organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to pay attention to detail where necessary
- Solid technical background, with hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong computer skills, including a working knowledge of scheduling software (i.e. MS Project), word processing (Word) and spreadsheet (Excel) software applications
- Salary range for this position is $79,122 to $102,280 depending on experience
- We offer enhanced vacation plan, excellent benefits package and pension plan.
All persons interested in this position must complete a mandatory online application below.
Also please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you quote the reference number noted on this job application on all correspondence. Applications for this position will be accepted until 6:00 p.m on Sunday January 21st.