Ehrlo Counselling Services and Ranch Ehrlo’s Clinical Assessment and Resource Team has an exciting opportunity. If you are interested in pursuing your career with a nationally recognized agency, we are seeking a fulltime permanent Psychologist. In this position, you will work 50% with Ehrlo Counselling Services and 50% with our Assessment and Resources team.
Ehrlo Counselling Services, a Ranch Ehrlo Society Community Service, provides a wide range of assessment, intervention, consultation and counselling services to a variety of EFAP and other community organizations in Regina and the surrounding area. While the Clinical Assessment and Resource Services Program works within a collaborative team approach to provide a wide range of holistic psychological assessment services to children, youth and adults involved within the agency.
We are currently taking applications for a fulltime Registered Psychologist (with Authorized Practice Endorsement) to provide a variety of psychological assessment, intervention and consultation services at Ehrlo Counselling as well as Ranch Ehrlo’s residential and educational programs.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fully registered with the Saskatchewan College of Psychologists, in good standing, with Authorized Practice Endorsement; APE. Provisional Psychologists will be considered.
- Possess strong assessment and counselling skills (observation and clinical interviewing & use of a variety of standardized psychological assessments) with declared competency with Saskatchewan College of Psychologists in the areas of clinical, developmental, assessment, and counselling.
- Experience conducting a variety of psychological assessments and developing recommendations for treatment and service delivery based on best practice research
- Three or more years of psychological assessment experience would be considered an asset
- Have working knowledge and sound theoretical understanding of various evidenced-based clinical interventions.
- Have professional liability insurance.
- Have knowledge of professional ethics related to clinical counselling.
- Have excellent ability to uphold file standards, write timely, succinct and effective reports.
Salary range for this position is $78, 048.26 - $100, 891.65