The Clinical Assessment and Resource Services Program at Ranch Ehrlo Society is currently accepting applications for a permanent, full time, Registered Psychologist. The Clinical Assessment and Resource Services Program works within a collaborative team approach to provide a wide variety of holistic psychological assessment services to children, youth, and adults involved in the agency. In addition to formal psychological assessments, Registered Psychologists also have opportunities to provide counselling, group therapy, professional consultation, training, and mentoring services to the clinical, residential, and educational teams.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A license as a Registered Psychologist in good standing with the Saskatchewan College of Psychologists including Authorized Practice Endorsement (APE) designation.
- Experience conducting a variety of psychological assessments and developing recommendations for treatment and service delivery based on best practice research.
- Knowledge and skills related to assessing culturally diverse individuals (children, youth, and adults).
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Strong ability to work within multidisciplinary teams
- Strong ability to work independently and to proficiently manage a full caseload.
- Those individuals eligible for Provisional Licensure Status with the Saskatchewan College of Psychologists will be considered.
If you have any questions regarding this position, contact Holly Huyghebaert at 306-751-3874. Please direct your resume and cover letter to the on-line application located at www.ehrlo.com or email your application to Holly Huyghebaert at email@example.com. Please be sure to identify posting #18-012 in your subject line.
Ranch Ehrlo has been selected as one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers for the last 6 years. We offer excellent benefits, compensation, and pension