The Clinical Assessment and Resource Services Program at Ranch Ehrlo Society is currently accepting applications for a permanent, full time, Registered Psychologist. The Clinical Assessment and Resource Services Program works within a collaborative team approach to provide a wide variety of holistic psychological assessment services to children, youth, and adults involved in the agency. In addition to formal psychological assessments, registered psychologists also provide professional consultation, training, and mentoring services to the clinical, residential, and educational teams. Opportunities are also available for individual and group counselling services for the agency.
The ideal candidate will have:
- License as a Registered Psychologist in good standing with the Saskatchewan College of Psychologists including Authorized Practice Endorsement (APE) designation.
- Experience conducting a variety of psychological assessments and developing recommendations for treatment and service delivery based on best practice research.
- Knowledge and skills related to assessing culturally diverse individuals (children, youth, and adults).
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Strong ability to work within multidisciplinary teams, including professionals and para-professionals.
- Strong ability to work independently and to proficiently manage a full caseload.
- Three or more years of psychological assessment experience would be considered an asset.
Ranch Ehrlo has been selected as one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers for the last 5 years. We offer excellent benefits and pension.
Annual wage is $ 78,048 to $100,891.
Please complete our on-line application and submit your cover letter and resume quoting posting #17-184.