Ehrlo Counselling Services, a Ranch Ehrlo Society community service, which provides a wide variety of intervention, consultation and counselling services, is currently seeking a Registered Psychologist. The mandate of Ehrlo Counselling is to provide community based interventions and therefore works with a variety of Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP) organizations and other community agencies in providing counselling services.
The ideal candidate will have experience in individual, group and couples counselling, and have a strong working knowledge of evidence-based, best-practice interventions. They will possess strong assessment skills and competencies in child, adolescent, adult and couples counselling is preferred.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Fully or provisionally registered with Authorized Practice Endorsement and in good standing with the Saskatchewan College of Psychologists,
- Strong assessment (observation and clinical interviewing) and counselling skills.
- Sound theoretical understanding and application of various evidenced-based clinical interventions.
- Exceptional individual, family, and group counselling skills.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity in working with culturally diverse clients.
- Knowledge of professional ethics related to clinical counselling.
- Excellent ability to uphold file standards, write succinct and effective reports.
- Clinical experience is preferred.
- Professional liability insurance coverage is required.
If you have any questions regarding this position, contact Natashia Schoenroth at 306-751-2466. Please direct your resume and cover letter to the on-line application located at www.ehrlo.com. Please be sure to identify posting #18-082 in your subject line
Ranch Ehrlo has been selected as one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers for 2018 and we offer competitive wages, benefits and pension plan.