Ranch Ehrlo Society has an exciting career opportunity within its residential team. If you are interested in pursuing your career with a nationally recognized treatment program, we are seeking a group home Unit Manager for our specialized residential treatment program in the Regina and Pilot Butte area.
We are dedicated to providing quality residential treatment services to children and youth who are experiencing a range of social, psychological, behavioural, cognitive, and psychiatric difficulties. Services are provided through holistic, psychosocial therapies, designed to enhance the well-being of individuals and their families.
The Unit Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the group home ensuring high quality support for youth who live there and to ensure that their needs are supported within the group home/residential setting. The Unit Manager supervises and provides direction to the staff; acts as a liaison with families, the community and funders; fosters Ranch Ehrlo’s Mission, Vision and Philosophy; ensures compliance with legislation, organizational, procedural and quality standards. The Unit Manager is an integral member in the professional multi-disciplinary team established for each youth served. This position is full time and candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule including some late evenings, early mornings and/or weekends.
Preferred skills and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, or a related human services field;
- Minimum of three years of residential group home experience is preferred;
- Strong knowledge of social services and out of home placements;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of provincial Residential Services Act; The Residential-service Facilities Regulations; Saskatchewan Employment Act and Regulations; the Child and Family Services Act and Regulations; and related legislation;
- Ingenuity and good judgment are required.
- Excellent leadership, supervisory, planning, organization, problem-solving, decision-making skills are essential;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary residential treatment team.Na
Annual wage is $78,048 to $100,891 depending on education and experience.
Apply by April 25, 2018 by completing the on-line application and submitting your resume and cover letter on-line to www.ehrlo.com/careers/
Ranch Ehrlo has been selected as one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employer. We offer competitive wages, enhanced vacation plan, excellent benefits package, and pension plan.