Looking for a rewarding job? We are currently looking to fill various Youth Care Worker opportunities within our residential treatment program at our Buckland campus in Prince Albert, SK.
The Youth Care Worker (YCW) provides day to day child/youth care functions, including basic parenting duties such as providing the residents with a safe, nurturing, and structured living environment, and transmitting appropriate values. The YCW is involved in the implementation of the treatment plan and in meeting the resident’s emotional and physical needs. As the Ranch Ehrlo Society is a 24-hour residential care facility, the YCW will work a variety of shifts including evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays. The YCW reports directly to the Unit Manager.
Ranch Ehrlo offers competitive wages, excellent benefits, and job security:
- Hourly wages for full-time employees is $22.70 - $29.35, dependent on experience and education.
- Paid training and development opportunities including educational support and leave.
- Enhanced vacation, family days, sick leave, health and dental benefits, and an employer matched pension plan.
Conditions for employment:
- Provide a current criminal record background check which meet policy guidelines.
- Must possess a valid class 5 novice 2 or experienced drivers license and provide a current drivers abstract.
- Must be available for shift work which includes days, evenings and weekend rotations.
- Youth Care Worker Certificate or certificate related to youth residential treatment.
- Therapeutic Camp training, Wilderness training, or Bronze Swimming Medallion training an asset.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of related residential or youth care experience.
- Staff must hold a class 5 novice 2 or higher drivers license and be eligible for coverage under our commercial auto insurance policy.