Ordering skates for your school:
- Skate orders may be picked up between the hours of 1 and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday unless arranged otherwise. During winter months, Sport Venture does arranges to have staff at the library for 9 a.m. school skate pickups.
- Orders will be confirmed by phone or e-mail as soon as possible.
- Requests need to be made a minimum of two working days in advance of the skate date.
- Orders are booked on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
- Skates and helmets must be returned to the Sport Venture Library on time and in the same condition in which they were loaned (i.e. clean, pairs tied together, etc.).
- Every effort will be made to accommodate skate sizes as submitted. In the event of a shortfall of half-sizes, skates will be increased by one half size.
- Sport Venture Library reserves the right to refuse any order.
The order form can be accessed here – Skate rental request form
Sport Venture Library is located at 2730-5th Avenue, Regina SK, S4T 7S5.
We’re open 1 to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday