Ranch Ehrlo Society’s Family Treatment Program (FTP) has been a staple of our community programming for many years, but recently CBC radio has highlighted the great work done by director Patti Petrucka and her staff of dedicated therapists, social workers, and support staff to help families from across the country.
The article and radio excerpts explained the program from Patti’s point of view – from the number of families served to the unique one-on-one pairing with a dedicated therapist and the staff’s 24-hour-a-day availability, to the group sessions offered to all families – and also allowed former and current families to describe their experiences in the program.
- Online print story – Families are healing:Regina programs helps parents in crisis keep their kids.
- Radio story – Part 1: Many Indigenous families in Canada are in Crisis, Regina’s Ranch Ehrlo Society is trying to help.
- Radio story – Part 2: ‘I didn’t know what to do anymore’; Hear from People in the Ranch Ehrlo Society’s Family Therapy Program
- Radio story – Single dad of two children with FASD graduates from the family program in Regina
- NWT radio story – Inside the Ranch Ehrlo Society