Location: May House, Corman Park, Saskatoon Area
Term: Full Time
Reference #: 20-020
Contact: Vance Heaney @ 306-659-3102
Closing Date: Jan 27, 2020 - 11:59 PM
Ranch Ehrlo Society has an exciting career opportunity within its clinical team. We are currently accepting applications for a full-time term Caseworker for one of our treatment programs in the Saskatoon area. The term ends September 1, 2020 with the possibility of extension.
Ranch Ehrlo Society is dedicated to providing quality treatment services to children, youth, and adults who are experiencing a range of social, behavioural, cognitive, mental health, and/or developmental challenges. The Caseworker provides clinical assessments, counselling, treatment plans, advocacy, team training, case management, group work, and family work within the assigned program. The Caseworker also provides clinical consultation to our multidisciplinary team and works with all stakeholders, to provide a comprehensive treatment program.
Candidates will have:
- Masters degree in psychology, educational psychology, social work, or in a related human service field. Those in the process of completing their masters will be considered.
- Experience working with individuals with complex needs, behavioural issues, developmental disabilities, mental health disorders, and/or other related issues.
- Experience with clinical interventions and assessments for vulnerable persons.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well within a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Working knowledge of human development and interpersonal trauma.
- Sound ability to complete clinical assessments and design corresponding treatment plans.
- Must be a current member or eligible for membership in relevant professional association.
Annual wage for a masters prepared clinician is $78,048 to $100,891 depending on experience.
Ranch Ehrlo Society has been selected as one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers. We offer excellent compensation, benefits, and pension.
All persons interested in these positions must complete a mandatory online application at www.ehrlo.com/careers/. Please ensure you quote the reference number 20-020 on all correspondence.