Term: Part Time
Reference #: 20-175
Contact: Robert Robwoh @ 306-751-4529
Closing Date: Aug 09, 2020 - 11:59 PM
Ranch Ehrlo Society has an exciting career opportunity within its Residential Team. We are currently accepting applications for a part-time permanent Central Scheduler for our residential programs in Regina and area.
The Central Scheduler is responsible for managing and maintaining the master Multiple Program Worker schedule. The Central Scheduler assigns staff resources to residential programs based on requests made by the program manager. The Central Scheduler is accountable for creating the coverage schedule for all vacation requests and for coordinating unpredictable time off and allocating employees for coverage.
The Central Scheduler will analyze and interpret data to determine the rate of Multiple Program Worker usage to ascertain whether the agency has the appropriate resources. The Central Scheduler will look for usage patterns to help identify systemic problems with an individual or team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in administration or a related field of study.
- Minimum one year of scheduling experience.
- Experience working on computers with software packages including; Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience working with various databases.
- Ability to complete tasks independently and efficiently.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to form professional working alliances.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to new situations.
- Effective time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
- High attention to detail.
- Understands allocation of resources.
Ranch Ehrlo Society has been selected as one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers. We offer excellent compensation, benefits, and pension.
All persons interested in these positions must complete a mandatory online application at www.ehrlo.com . Please ensure you quote the reference number 20-175 on all correspondence.