Early Childhood Educator
Location: Ehrlo Early Learning Centre
Term: Full Time
Reference #: 19-354
Contact: Donna Reid @ 306-751-4528
Closing Date: Dec 10, 2019 - 11:59 PM
Ranch Ehrlo Society is one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers and we have an exciting career opportunity with our Ehrlo Early Learning Centre. We are looking for two bright, outgoing, organized, energetic professionals to join our team as full-time permanent Early Childhood Educators.
At the Ehrlo Early Learning Centre, we believe that social skills, a positive self-esteem, and emotional growth are amongst the most important skills for children to learn in order to become healthy, happy, and confident individuals. Our Early Childhood Educators work in one of our five locations providing nurturing care, project-based learning, and developmentally appropriate activities to toddlers and young children in a safe and healthy environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing daily activities and programming for toddlers and children.
- Identifying required resources for programming and daily activity plans.
- Supporting toddlers and children in all areas of development.
- Adapting programming to meet individual needs.
- Adjusting the environment according to the changing programming needs.
- Ideal candidates will have a minimum ECE level 2. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Experience working with infants, toddlers, and/or young children.
- A current criminal record check including a vulnerable sector check.
- First Aid and CPR “C”.
- Safe Food Handling.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
All persons interested in these positions must complete a mandatory online application at www.ehrlo.com/careers/. Please ensure you quote the reference number 19-354 on all correspondence.
Ranch Ehrlo Society offers competitive wages along with excellent benefits. Wages for full-time Early Childhood Educators is $20.29 to $26.22 depending on education and experience.
Applications for this position will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday December 10, 2019.