Location: Regina & Pilot Butte
Reference #: 19-273
Contact: Robert Robwoh @ 306-751-4529
Closing Date: Sep 15, 2019 - 11:59 PM
Ranch Ehrlo Society is one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers and has an exciting career opportunities within its educational program. We are looking for the right individuals to fill Educational Casual positions within our educational program located in Regina and Pilot Butte. If you believe in the same values as the Ranch and want to be part of a dynamic team, please join us.
The Educational Casual works within the Education department to provide support and supervision to students in a class setting. The Educational Casual will help guide educational routines while implementing behavioural and meaningful life skills strategies.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supervising and assisting students during school hours.
- Schedule activities and implement daily activity plans involving youth.
- Monitors and guide student’s behaviour, progress in learning, and improving study habits.
- Provides input to teachers, caseworker on the students’ progress.
- Involved in seeking out information on community resources of benefit to students.
- Responsible for accurate, timely reports of the activities and progress of the students.
- Required to drive agency van.
- Experience working with youth on the autism spectrum would be an asset.
- Teacher Assistant Certificate or certificate related to youth education or residential treatment.
- Minimum of one year experience related to youth education, special education, and/or residential or youth care experience.
- Staff must hold a class 5 novice 2 or higher driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under our commercial auto insurance policy.
Starting wage is $18.57 to $21.53 depending on education and experience.
Ranch Ehrlo has been selected as one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers for the last four years. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and pension.
Please quote posting #19-273 on all correspondence.