Facility Maintenance Worker
Location: Regina & Pilot Butte
Term: Full Time
Category: Property Management
Reference #: 20-045
Contact: Robert Robwoh @ 306-751-4529
Closing Date: Feb 17, 2020 - 11:59 PM
Ranch Ehrlo Society has an exciting career opportunity within its property management team. We are looking for a dynamic full-time permanent Facility Maintenance Worker to provide service to our Pilot Butte campus and Regina facilities.
The Facilities Maintenance Worker performs a wide range of general maintenance of facilities, grounds, and repairs of equipment at Ranch Ehrlo Society. The Facilities Maintenance Worker will troubleshoot problems on-site and report to the Manager of Facilities the issues and possible solutions. For projects outside their expertise, the Facilities Maintenance Worker will monitor those contracted to provide the work and will provide reports to the Manager of Facilities.
Education and Experience
- Certificate or diploma in basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, grounds keeping, or a related field of study.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a maintenance role.
- working level knowledge of building and ground maintenance and operations
- good physical condition to perform a variety of manual activities
- valid class 5 experience driver's licence with a good driving record
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
You must be able to work in demanding work environment with an unpredictable workloads and deadlines and be approachable, co-operative and flexible when dealing with clients and colleagues.
As one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, pension plan, and enhanced vacation plan. Wages start at $ $20.29 to $26.22.
Qualified applicants must complete a mandatory online application and attach a resume along with a cover letter at www.ehrlo.com/careers/. Applications will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. on Monday, February 17, 2020.
Ranch Ehrlo Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer.