Family Treatment Worker
Location: Fort Qu'Appelle
Term: Full time term
Reference #: 19-271
Contact: Jordan Hubick @ (306) 751-3883 or Patti Petrucka @ (306) 751-2913
Closing Date: Sep 15, 2019 - 11:59 PM
We are looking to fill the role of full time term Family Treatment Worker in Fort Qu'Appelle, SK. You must believe in families and that children should live with their families as long as it is safe. As a Family Treatment Worker you will provide in home support services to families, transportation to treatment appointments, some childcare responsibilities, assistance with household management and basic parenting duties – with safety as a primary consideration. You will have fantastic relationship building skills, ability to think outside the box, can problem-solving in the moment, and have or be keen to learn the skills to keep families safe. Confident applicants should apply.
If you did not already know -we are one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers, we offer an unbelievable benefits package and pension plan:
- Hourly wages for full-time employees is $22.70 - $29.35, dependent on experience and education.
- Paid training and development opportunities including educational support and leave.
- Enhanced vacation, family days, sick leave, health and dental benefits, and an employer matched pension plan.
To be a candidate for this amazing opportunity, you must:
- Provide a current criminal record background check which meet policy guidelines.
- Possess a valid class 5 novice 2 or experienced drivers license and provide current drivers abstract.
- Must be available for shift work which includes days, evenings, and weekend rotations.
- A certificate, diploma, or degree in social sciences, or in a related human service field is an asset.
- Up to one (1) year of experience working with children, youth, and/or families.
- Experience working independently with diverse populations.