Family Treatment Worker
Location: Fort Qu'Appelle
Term: Full Time
Category: Family Treatment Program
Reference #: 19-360
Contact: Robert Robwoh @ 306-751-4529
Closing Date: Dec 18, 2019 - 11:59 PM
We are looking to fill the role of full-time term Family Treatment Worker in Fort Qu’Appelle, SK. You must believe in families and that children should live with their families as long as it is safe. As a Family Treatment Worker you will provide in home support services to families, transportation to treatment appointments, some childcare responsibilities, assistance with household management and basic parenting duties – with safety as a primary consideration. You will have fantastic relationship building skills, ability to think outside the box, can problem-solving in the moment, and have or be keen to learn the skills to keep families safe. Confident applicants should apply.
If you did not already know -we are one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers, we offer an unbelievable benefits package and pension plan:
- Hourly wages for full-time employees is $22.71 - $29.35, dependent on experience and education.
- Paid training and development opportunities including educational support and leave.
- Enhanced vacation, family days, sick leave, health and dental benefits, and an employer matched pension plan.
To be a candidate for this amazing opportunity, you must:
- Provide a current criminal record background check which meet policy guidelines.
- Possess a valid class 5 novice 2 or experienced drivers license and provide current drivers abstract.
- Must be available for shift work which includes days, evenings, and weekend rotations.
- A certificate, diploma, or degree in social sciences, or in a related human service field is an asset.
- Up to one (1) year of experience working with children, youth, and/or families.
- Experience working independently with diverse populations.