Human Resources Consultant
Term: Full Time
Category: Human Resources
Reference #: 19-362
Contact: Nancy Underhill @ 306-751-4527
Closing Date: Dec 15, 2019 - 11:59 PM
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity? Ranch Ehrlo Society is looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual to join our Human Resource Team as a Human Resources Consultant. We are looking for an experienced candidate that thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys challenges. The HR Consultant will work with employees and leadership in all matters relating to effective human resource management including, but not limited to: recruitment and selection, onboarding, performance management, compensation, organizational development, employee relations, and talent management. The HR Consultant ensures the effective delivery of human resource initiatives and makes recommendations for enhancements.
The Ranch Ehrlo Society is a non-profit organization and we are a highly specialized residential, family, and community-based agency that helps children, youth, adults, families, and communities.
- Working with management this role will be responsible in the full cycle recruitment of all hires including posting of job ads, shortlisting resumes, and interviews
- Onboarding of new employees including introduction to the agency’s mission, vision and values and personnel policy and procedures.
- Provide expertise to management on human resource matters to resolve employee relations issues and provide recommendations on course of action.
- Develop and maintain job descriptions in collaboration with management.
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of agency policies in collaboration with management/executive, ensuring attention to current relevant legislation
- Prepare and maintain confidential employment records, employee change of statuses, staff correspondence and ad-hoc reporting.
- Support, educate, conduct and assist management with employee relations issues and necessary internal investigations.
- Provide HR support, training, advice and guidance referrals to all staff and management, ensuring adherence to legal and human rights standards.
- Compensation and staff planning in collaboration with management
- Prepare HR reports and maintain HRIS database
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field of study.
- CPHR designation or working towards is considered an asset
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive HR experience
- Exceptional communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple project simultaneously without losing focus
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for human resources management and its related fields.
- Knowledge of all relevant and related legislation and regulations,
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Ability to effectively reason, solve problems, and make decisions.
- Ability to manage time and projects effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills, high sense of teamwork and team commitment.
- Ability to work independently with excellent follow-through.
- Must maintain the highest level of confidentiality and ethics
As one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, pension plan, and enhanced vacation plan. Salary range is $66,109 to $85,448. Don’t miss out on this amazing career opportunity!!
Qualified applicants must complete a mandatory online application and attach a resume along with a cover letter. Please reference posting 19-362 on all correspondence. Applications will be accepted until 11:00 p.m. on December 15, 2019.
Please direct questions to Nancy Underhill at 306-751-4527.