Multiple Program Casual
Location: Corman Park
Reference #: 20-176
Contact: Brenda Charles @ 306-659-3100
Closing Date: Aug 17, 2020 - 11:59 PM
Do you have an outgoing personality with interests in the outdoors, the arts, or sports and you enjoy working with people? We are looking for energetic, upbeat people who display strong leadership skills to fill several Multiple Program Casual positions at our Corman Park location.
The role of the Multiple Program Casual is to provide care and support to vulnerable persons with complex needs, behavioural issues, developmental disabilities, mental health challenges, and/or other related issues. The Multiple Program Casual is actively engaged and fully participates in all aspects of the children, youth, and/or adults residential experience, providing care, support, and role modelling. The Multiple Program Casual works to provide the participants with a safe, nurturing, predictable, and structured living environment.
The Multiple Program Casual role provides backfill for Youth Care Workers. Ranch Ehrlo Society is a 24-hour residential care facility; therefore, the Multiple Program Casual will work a variety of shifts including evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Conditions for employment:
- A current criminal record background check which meet policy guidelines.
- A class 5 novice 2 or higher drivers license and be eligible for coverage under our commercial auto insurance policy.
- First Aid and CPR “C”.
- Must be available for shift work which includes days, evenings, and weekend rotations.
Education and Experience:
- One year of experience working with children, youth, and/or adults with behavioural, cognitive, mental health, and/or developmental challenges.
- A certificate, diploma, or degree in child and youth care (CYC) or in a related field of study is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to form genuine relationships.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as an ability to complete tasks independently.
Ranch Ehrlo offers competitive wages, excellent benefits, job security, and opportunities for advancement:
- Hourly wages for this position are $18.99 to $22.02, dependent on experience.
- Paid training and development opportunities including educational support and leave.
- Enhanced vacation, family days, sick leave, health and dental benefits, and an employer matched pension plan.
All persons interested in these positions must complete a mandatory online application at www.ehrlo.com . Please ensure you quote the reference number 20-176 on all correspondence.