Term: Full Time
Reference #: 19-348
Contact: Kim Siddons @ 306-751-4520
Closing Date: Dec 03, 2019 - 11:59 PM
Ehrlo Counselling Services is a part of Ranch Ehrlo Society, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing a range of quality assessment, treatment, education, support, and community services that improve the lives of children, youth, and their families. Ehrlo Counselling Services is mandated by the Ranch Ehrlo Society to provide preventative and early intervention services to the community as well as counselling, training, and consultation services to the community at large.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time term Office Assistant position within the Ehrlo Counselling Services team. The Office Assistant manages the reception area which includes handling all incoming calls, mail, and visitors and directing as required. They are involved in the handling of payments for services rendered at Ehrlo Counselling. They are involved in processing purchase orders, having them authorized and distributed. Responsible for inputting, modifying and retrieving data from various sources. Required to have above average computer software and filing skills. Other responsibilities include maintaining and creating forms, ordering office supplies, and ensuring office machine maintenance is completed. Term concludes on March 18, 2020.
- Clerical or office administration certificate
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of office related experience.
- Strong computer skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, energetic, and highly organized
- Able to liaise with ease with internal and external customers
- Able to follow directions and work independently
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitask
- Excellent attendance
Salary range is $42,196. 54 to $54,546.75 (DOE)