Supervisor of Multiple Program Supports
Location: Regina/Pilot Butte
Term: Full Time
Reference #: 20-178
Contact: Robert Robwoh @ 306-751-4529
Closing Date: Aug 16, 2020 - 11:59 PM
Ranch Ehrlo Society has an exciting career opportunity within its residential team. If you are interested in pursuing your career with a nationally recognized treatment program, we are seeking a Supervisor of Multiple Program Supports for our specialized residential treatment program in the Regina/Pilot Butte areas.
We are dedicated to providing quality residential treatment services to children and youth who are experiencing a range of social, psychological, behavioural, cognitive, and psychiatric difficulties. Services are provided through holistic, psychosocial therapies, designed to enhance the well-being of individuals and their families.
The Supervisor of Multiple Program Supports provides direct leadership, supervision, and support to the multiple program worker team and oversees their work assignment. This role is responsible to ensure the multiple program worker pool of resources are available to support the residential programs. The Supervisor of Multiple Program Supports ensures policies, procedures, and agency standards are being met and collaborates and communicates with the Unit Managers and other internal and external stakeholders. As an agency Supervisor, this role fosters Ranch Ehrlo’s Mission, Vision and Philosophy; ensures compliance with legislation, organizational, procedural and quality standards. This role also provides coverage for Unit Managers when required. The Supervisor of Multiple Program Supports is an integral member in the professional multi-disciplinary team who will recruit, support and train staff to work with the agency’s youth. This position is full time and candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule including some late evenings, early mornings and/or weekends.
Preferred skills and experience:
• A bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, or a related human services field;
• Minimum of four years of residential group home experience is preferred;
• Strong knowledge of social services and out of home placements;
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
• Knowledge of provincial Residential Services Act; The Residential-service Facilities Regulations; Saskatchewan Employment Act and Regulations; the Child and Family Services Act and Regulations; and related legislation;
• Ingenuity and good judgment are required.
• Excellent leadership, supervisory, planning, organization, problem-solving, decision-making skills are essential;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary residential treatment team.
• Proficient computer skills are required.
Annual wage is $66,109 to $85,458 depending on education and experience.
Apply by August 16, 2020 by completing the on-line application and submitting your resume and cover letter on-line.
Ranch Ehrlo has been selected as one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employer. We offer competitive wages, enhanced vacation plan, excellent benefits package, and pension plan.