Location: Pilot Butte
Term: Full Time
Reference #: 20-055
Contact: Donna Reid @ 306-751-4528
Closing Date: Feb 21, 2020 - 11:59 PM
Ranch Ehrlo Society has an exciting career opportunity within its residential team. If you are interested in pursuing your career with a nationally recognized treatment program, we are seeking a full-time permanent Unit Manager for one of our specialized residential treatment programs in the Regina/Pilot Butte area.
Ranch Ehrlo Society is dedicated to providing quality residential treatment services to children, youth, and adults who are experiencing a range of social, behavioural, cognitive, mental health, and/or developmental challenges. Services are provided through holistic, psychosocial therapies, designed to enhance the well-being of individuals and their families.
The Unit Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the assigned group home, ensuring high quality support for the individuals who live there and ensuring their needs are supported within the group home environment. The Unit Manager supervises and provides direction to the staff; acts as a liaison with families, the community, funders, and other stakeholders; fosters Ranch Ehrlo Society’s mission, vision, and philosophy; and ensures compliance with legislation, agency policies and procedures, and agency standards. The Unit Manager leads the residential team within a cross-functional, multidisciplinary, integrated, and collaborative model of treatment.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule including some late evenings, early mornings, and/or weekends.
Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in human services or a related field of study.
- Minimum of four years of experience providing leadership, guidance, and support to team members in a residential group home environment.
- Strong knowledge of social services and out of home placements.
- Knowledge of provincial Residential Services Act; The Residential-Service Facilities Regulations; Saskatchewan Employment Act and Regulations; the Child and Family Services Act and Regulations; and related legislation.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage, motivate, coach, mentor, and support others.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary residential treatment team environment.
Ranch Ehrlo has been selected as one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employer. We offer competitive wages, an enhanced vacation plan, excellent benefits package, and an employer matched pension plan.
Annual wage is $78,048 to $100,891 depending on experience.
All persons interested in these positions must complete a mandatory online application at www.ehrlo.com/careers/. Please ensure you quote the reference number 20-055 on all correspondence.