Vice President of Clinical Services
Term: Full Time
Reference #: 20-124
Contact: Nancy Underhill @ 306-751-4527
Closing Date: Jul 12, 2020 - 11:59 PM
Ranch Ehrlo Society is currently seeking a Vice President of Clinical Services. This is a very exciting opportunity for a dynamic and service driven leader who is committed to a high performing organization.
Ranch Ehrlo Society is a large, diverse human services organization employing over 800 people located in Regina and Pilot Butte as well as the Saskatoon and Prince Albert areas. We have a very strong reputation for providing excellent services to meet the needs of vulnerable children, youth, adults and families and are proud to be one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers. We are looking for someone who can provide strategic leadership to the clinical team of our organization.
Reporting to the CEO, the Vice President of Clinical Services is a key member of the Executive team and ensures that clinical services are aligned with the agency's vision, mission and values. This role provides oversight to the Residential Treatment programs, Family Treatment programs, the Clinical Assessment team, the Treatment Foster Care Program, and Ehrlo Counselling Services.
- Provide executive support to the Board of Directors.
- As part of the executive team, participate in the ongoing strategic development and evaluation of agency programs and ensure resource allocation and utilization is aligned with the vision and mission of the agency.
- In collaboration with the senior leadership team, develop and implement the clinical division's key strategic objectives.
- Provide leadership, guidance, program direction and performance oversight to the nine direct staff reports.
- Foster an environment of respect, engagement, commitment, service quality, and continual improvement.
- Ensure agency compliance with all regulatory and accreditation requirements for clinical services.
- Champion the agency's safety plans to support a culture of safety excellence.
- Exceptional EQ and excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience as a respected and credible leader with success in leading clinical teams at various levels.
- Broad experience across all clinical functional areas including trauma informed care and practice.
- Demonstrated commitment to a culture of continuous improvement.
- Strong critical thinking skills to resolve complex clinical and business challenges in a pragmatic manner.
- Ability to lead and facilitate changes at the individual, initiative and agency level.
- Interpersonal skills that inspire commitment, teamwork and employee morale.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Graduate degree in social work, psychology, or a related human services field
- 8 - 10 years clinical operational leadership and management experience in a large organization
- Professional clinical designation is an asset
The successful candidate will receive an attractive total compensation, including competitive salary; medical, dental, and vision benefits; membership in the agency's matched pension plan; generous paid time off and much more!
The salary range for this role is $122,377 to $165,568.
To be considered for this opportunity please complete an application and submit your resume and cover letter expressing how your interests and accomplishments align with this position. Please quote posting reference # 20-124 on all correspondence.