Youth Care Leader
Location: Corman Park
Term: Full Time
Reference #: 19-350
Contact: Brenda Charles @ 306-659-3100
Closing Date: Dec 11, 2019 - 11:59 PM
Looking for a rewarding job? We are currently looking term Youth Care Leader position within our residential treatment program at Corman Park.
The Youth Care Leader (YCL) provides leadership, continuity, and expertise to the team and participants during the day-to-day operations of the residential environment. The Youth Care Leader provides expertise in the development and implementation of activity plans, promotes online decision making, and provides positive role modeling in a therapeutic, stable, and safe environment. As the Ranch Ehrlo Society is a 24-hour residential care facility, the YCL will work a variety of shifts including evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays. The YCL reports directly to the Unit Manager.
Ranch Ehrlo offers competitive wages, excellent benefits, and job security:
- Hourly wages for full-time employees is $27.13 - $35.08, dependent on experience and education.
- Paid training and development opportunities including educational support and leave.
- Enhanced vacation, family days, sick leave, health and dental benefits, and an employer matched pension plan.
Conditions for employment:
- Provide a current criminal record background check which meet policy guidelines.
- Must possess a valid class 5 novice 2 or experienced drivers license and provide a current drivers abstract.
- Must be available for shift work which includes days, evenings and weekend rotations.
- A certificate, diploma, or degree in child and youth care (CYC) or in a related field of study.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of related residential or youth care experience.
- Experience providing leadership, guidance, and support in a team environment.