Ehrlo Counselling Services has earned the reputation of providing quality counselling, assessment, training, and consultation services with a quick response to all requests.
Ehrlo Counselling provides services to assist individuals and families based on need. Rather then offer a set of pre-determined groups, training sessions or curriculums with knowing the individual need, we will respond to the request of the individual, group or training objective. Programs are tailored and therefore, more meaningful and personal to the individuals we are serving.
As individuals respond to different modalities, Ehrlo Counselling provides its clients with various options to meet their needs:
- Individual: One-on-one counselling sessions.
- Family and group counselling: Sessions for the entire family to address issues together; and groups with similar experiences or issues.
- Couples counselling: One-on-two counselling for couples.
- Consultations: A discussion to determine which modality would best suit the participant’s current needs.
- Training/Workshops: For individuals in the field who are interested in expanding their knowledge and working with like-minded individuals.