Ranch Ehrlo Society is always looking for caring, committed individuals to become part of our team. Positions may be available on an event, seasonal, and year-round basis depending on agency needs, your interests, and abilities.
Reasons to volunteer at Ranch Ehrlo:
- Acquire job skills and improve job opportunities
- Fulfill educational requirements for your field of study
- Possibility of being hired as paid staff
- Support a cause you believe in
Current opportunities within our programs include:
Ehrlo Sport Venture Program (Regina): The Ehrlo Sport Venture program is a community outreach program that aims to provide marginalized children, youth and families with control of, and access to, recreation programs by reducing the barriers to participation in sport and physical activity.
Family programs (Regina): Our family programs work to prevent the placement of children out of their home, assist families to reunite after having a child in care, or provide family based care for children.
Ehrlo Early Learning Centre (Regina): For more than 10 years, Ranch Ehrlo has delivered quality childcare to the community; working together with families to achieve goals and foster growth in children. EELC is a subsidized and licensed childcare program available for children age 18 months to Kindergarten.
Learning Centre (Regina): The Learning Centre is a special education program designed to support adults, aged 17 and older, with developmental disabilities and sensory needs to lead a full life.
Requirements for all volunteers (new registrations)
- All volunteers must submit an application form prior to beginning volunteer service.
- All volunteers (over the age of 18) require a current criminal record check, including a vulnerable sector check, in order to volunteer with Ranch Ehrlo Society. Criminal record checks must be current within six months of the volunteer’s start date. Those volunteers not receiving credit for their services (i.e. course requirement) may receive a letter from Volunteer Services which allows them to avoid processing fees for their criminal record check. Please inquire with the manager of Volunteer Services before getting your criminal record check done if you require such a letter.
- All volunteers must, at minimum, complete an oath of confidentiality prior to beginning services. In many cases, volunteers must complete additional paperwork and attend an orientation as part of their volunteer screening and training. Please contact Volunteer Services for complete application details.
- If you would like to volunteer at Ranch Ehrlo you can begin the process now! Download our application form below.