Working with Us
Ranch Ehrlo Society
- About Us
- Residential Programs
- Family Programs
- Contact Us
- Employee Login
The Ranch has employment opportunities within its residential, family, educational, clinical, and community programs (see career descriptions below) located at the Pilot Butte campus, in the city of Regina, in the city of Prince Albert, at its Buckland campus outside of Prince Albert and at its Corman Park campus outside the city of Saskatoon.
Qualifications for a career at Ranch Ehrlo start with an interest in working with youth. Career opportunities are suited to a variety of backgrounds including: youth care work, kinesiology, social work, psychology, special care aide, rehabilitation, human justice, education, and more.
At Ranch Ehrlo you have the opportunity to directly impact lives from your first days on the job. Ranch Ehrlo Society continues to grow, and we need talented people to grow with us. To support a rewarding work experience the Ranch offers:
- Vacation leave enhancement
- Family leave days
- Maternity/parental/adoption leave and salary top-up
- Bereavement leave
- Sick leave days
- Flexible spending health account
- Education assistance and leave
- Professional fees reimbursement
Group insurance benefits:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits, including EFAP
- Short and long-term disability
- Group life insurance plan
- Voluntary registered pension plan matched by the agency
We will not discriminate on the bases of race, creed, religion, colour, gender, marital status, disability, age, nationality, ancestry, place of origin, sexual orientation, family status, or receipt of public assistance.